Monday, November 24, 2008

Give great face

So I must also tell you all about how great my skin has been for the the past month. I must attribute it to my own products (surprise surprise) I have been using the Earth Face scrub at least twice a week and a lotion I made very similar to the Balance lotion.. So the lesson for this month is exfoliate, exfoliate. Even in the not so dry areas like my home state of FL, we all need to rub away the dead skin that our face produces, if not we get rough patches, black heads and the horror of all horrors pimples.
My Sister will be enjoying her own tub of Earth scrub soon, I made sure it was big enough to share with my Mom since they are in and out of each others medicine cabinet for products. And if you just can't splurge right now get some baking soda out of your freezer and wet it till it's a paste, massage that all over your face and rinse well. There is no excuse not to take care of our skin so if you can get yourself some scrub and a good lotion and clean your way to great skin.
xoxo
Head Bather

No comments:

Post a Comment