Monday, November 24, 2008

Upcoming events!

Well it has been a very busy October and November, I had a great first show at the Holiday Hotness Bazaar which inspired us to reach for more. I am happy to announce that we will be at two more shows for this holiday season, the Ghetto Gloss Art/Craft and Vintage fair on the 29th and 30th, and the super great Bust Craftacular on the 6th of December. Not only am I super excited for the upcoming shows but I will also be featuring products by my good friend Harvest Moon Soaps. Leigh makes shave soaps, bar soaps, lotion bars, and lip balms with great scents for guy and gal.
The next show with the ladies from Ghetto Gloss is in the beautiful area of Silverlake in Los Angeles. It has lots of great creative spots to explore and great old houses that I so wanted to live in when we got here. The next show with Bust Magazine ,one of my favorite publications will be in Downtown LA at the echoplex. I am so excited, so if you are in town be sure to check us out at one of the two shows.

Happy Holidays,
Head Bather

No comments:

Post a Comment