Saturday, August 23, 2008

To every thing there is a season.

Motherhood is getting in the way of bath rituals. I no longer take a bath with candles before going out with my hubby, but hey I don’t go out with him very often anyway. If we do get to spend time together we are lucky to get out of the house with a place to go.
However that said I do need them back if only for a centering of myself and not before a date. I feel relaxed during the bath, soaking in sea salts and essential oils, my shoulders finally let go of all the things they must support for the day. It last for a while too, even better if I can go to sleep right after.
So new goal for the coming month: once a week bath, and I will update you all here with the recipes and outcomes. Wither it was moisturizing or calming and how to make it for your own reentry into your bath ritual.
Going to write my To-Do list,
Head bather

No comments:

Post a Comment