Thursday, August 28, 2008

RitualBath

I am so excited to announce that I am on the second page of the Google search of Ritual Bath. Wohoooo, work and careful attention is paying off. The Etsy store shows up first and at the bottom of the page is our beloved Tales from the Tub. Thanks to all who have visited or added the feed to their RSS readers. Don't forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter (it's at the left of this post), not only is it only monthly and has different info and contests then the blog but it is linked to my CafePress store. There you can find tees and totes with the RitualBath logo as well as some original artwork, and RitualBath does make small profit from each item sold. Not to mention the advertising you would be doing by wearing the label around town.

Thanks again,
Head Bather

P.S. I am working on some room sprays, and want your input so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. It is great to see how your business is growing! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete