Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The lab is open.


I have begun creating again! Today I mixed and poured a whole batch of lip balms ready to be labeled and photographed for my stores. It has been brought to my attention that I need more price points, and the lip balm is the first of many to come. It is full of good for you oils, coconut, apricot, Shea, cocoa and some bees wax and coffee butter to add a little color and body. While it is not as robust as your cup of joe in the morning it does have a subtle coffee aroma, but the best thing is it lasts on your lips with a shear layer of silky softness. While visiting last month my mother tried it out and was amazed at the staying power.
So get ready, get set, and get your next favorite thing for winter Love lip balm. It is named after the Love bath line because I thought what could go better with a little self love but velvet lips.

XOXO

Head Bather

No comments:

Post a Comment