Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!



Well here is 2008, looking back on 2007 it has been a great year full of changes. We added to our family in glorious ways. The little one arrived just after the beginning of 07 and has been growing like a weed ever since (though I am told that is what they do). I found a cat at work, he helps fill the void of my last cat who also found me at work. I began my life long dream of starting my own business.


This year brought a lot to be thankful for, and many lessons learned. Like you cannot fake being calm to a baby, they pick it up like a thermometer. I also learned to ask for help and not be embarrassed about it (though I must say I am still working on that lesson). 2007 has been a great year full of challenges and blessings, I am thankful for it all.


For this coming year 2008 I wish for continued success for my family and friends. Plant, tend, and grow for all is possible with a little work, and a little dirt under the nails.


Tomatoes out of the "yarden" also started in 07'.

No comments:

Post a Comment