Monday, March 2, 2009

Hard work or Hardly working, you decide.



I have been working lately (though you wouldn't know it by my blog or twitter) in one of my many other skills/loves, Graphic Design. My sister is getting married soon and as a gift to her I have been working on some wedding items for her. First we created a lip balm as the guest favor, it is my basic recipe but a stronger sent of rose (her fave) and we even altered the label to match her colors and added their names and wedding date. They turned out great, so wouldn't you know I forgot to take a picture but there is a working copy. Now I am working on the wedding programs and some accordion books that will go on the tables to add decoration and help get people talking about the bride and groom. Once I get the go ahead on thous I will take pictures and post, because I am just so proud of us, we collaborate well.

No comments:

Post a Comment