Sunday, March 16, 2008

Westward Ho!

So I am still in the midst of moving westward, circling the wagons. Which reminds me of the days when families would try to make their own fortune and head west, sometimes only sending the members of the family that could work labour. Later the rest of the family would come out after they had built a home and set up their homestead.
It seems in this day and age we have forgotten some of those old ways. We seem to want every thing instantaneously, yet sometimes we have to wait it out for the sweetest reward. So I am taking strength knowing that in the days of telegraph and trains people managed to move cross country. If they could manage to move when it took months rather than hours to get somewhere, I am excited to drive my own wagon train west.
Packing up the soap,
Head Bather

No comments:

Post a Comment