Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finally a men's line

I spent last Wednesday evening at the Northridge Mall Farmers Market. I met some very lovely folks and enjoyed a great southern California evening. I will be vending there again this coming week, I'm debuting a few new things and restocking some others.

One of the new things is the men's body wash Release. This deep woody rich scented lather will clean and condition your skin while awakening your inner strength. With self confidence inducing civet, warm euphoric amber, earthy sweet vetiver, and aphrodisiac sandalwood. You just might attract attention. All set in a base of gentle foaming cleanser that is free of parabens and sulfates.

Affirmation: I am of the woods dark and deep. Called to appease my inner beast. Always protected and in perfect peace.

So if your local stop by and give a sniff to the new Release line.
Happy weekday,
Head Bather

No comments:

Post a Comment