Monday, April 26, 2010

Scoot in style

I have a familial connection to the Amish, and visited our distant cousins on a beautiful farm many moons ago. I remember bikes but this scooter would have definitly caught my attention!


These puppies can turn on a dime! With ball bearing wheels, high speed aluminum racing rims, air tires, welded steel construction and a rear foot brake... No wonder it's so hard to put these scooters down. Manufactured right here in the U.S.A on an Amish farm. Scooters come in 3 sizes. 16", 20" & 24". The 16" is recommended for kids ages 6 to 12. The 20" for young teens to adult and the 24" for those of you 6ft and over. All sizes capable of carrying up to 350 pounds. Found at www.reformschool.com

Dreams of scooting away,
Head Bather

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought I'd check out your blog because I'd like to get into soap making as a hobby and I really enjoy some of the things you share. I just wanted to throw this out there though, you might want to check the link at the end of this article I don't think it's what you intended to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, are you referring to the Google ad? Yes your right, I wasn't talking about the electric scooters we see in the grocery stores, too bad Google's computing didn't catch that. I must work on cleaning up my mind, though. I thought there was some "inappropriate" site linked on the blog. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete